1. One not belonging to the concern, institution, party, etc., spoken of; one disconnected in interest or feeling. [Recent] --A. Trollope.
2. A locksmith's pinchers for grasping the point of a key in the keyhole, to open a door from the outside when the key is inside.
3. A horse which is not a favorite in the betting. [Cant]
(Source: Webster's 1913 Dictionary)
Outsider Development \Out`sid"er De`vel'op`ment\, n.
1. One not belonging to the mainstream, spoken of; one delivering more than usual. [Recent] --T. Roller.
2. A customer's mean for grasping both idea and technology, to deliver an original and quality product.
3. Creative and reliable partner that is worth betting on. [T.Toth, M.Kralik]
(Source: Company Philosophy 1996)
smash football, smash soccer, cartoon, animals, zoo, arcade, ultimate, iphone, android, game GoodvilleNews.com - good, positive news, inspirational stories, articles |